Craft certificate in project management
- Fundamentals of management
- Business calculations & statistics
- Fundamentals of project management
- Information communication technology- paper 1(practical)
- Entrepreneurship project- business plan
- Principles of accounting
- Purchasing &supplies management
- Project financing
- Business law
- Resource mobilization
- Course specialization project
About this course: Craft Certificate in Project Management (CPM)
The craft certificate in Project Management is packed in two Modules namely:
- Craft in project Management Module I
- Craft in project Management Module II
The course is concerned with the application of resource mobilization techniques, solving financial and business related problems, including concepts of environmental dynamism and its influences on business activities.
The course is intended to equip the trainee with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable him\her to perform relevant duties in an organization. The trainee should be able to:
a) Discuss the importance of project management in our economy.
b) Use tools of analysis in decision making
c) Communicate effectively when carrying out day to day business activities
d) Apply project management principles in an organization
e) Describe legal aspects in project management.
To be eligible for the admission into the Craft certificate in Project Management (CCPM), a candidate must satisfy any ONE of the following academic qualifications:
- An aggregate grade of D in K.C.S.E. with D in Mathematics
- Division Four (4) in O-Level or
- Any other equivalent qualifications approved by Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC).